• Online tickets will have a non-refundable $3.00 per ticket handling fee.
• All Single, Group and Season ticket sales are final. NO REFUNDS will be given.
• Discounts, including group discount tickets, are only available by calling or visiting our box office directly. Discounts are not available online.
• Single and Season tickets may be exchanged up to 48 hours prior to your reservation for another performance date within the same production.
• All Single and Season tickets are held at WILL CALL – no paper tickets are mailed. Group tickets are mailed directly to the group coordinator on file with Boulder’s Dinner Theatre. All patrons muct check in at the reception desk upon arrive at the theatre.
• Main Stage performances are not recommended for children under four years old. Disturbances by children during a performance will be addressed at the discretion of the House Manager.
• Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
• Handicap accessible seating is available by calling or visiting the box office directly – they are not available for purchase online.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our website. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will never sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standards and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All tickets are non-refundable. Cancellations must be made within 48 hours of the ticketed performance time in order to receive in-house credit. Exchanges are permitted up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled performance.
For more information on our policies, please call 303-449-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.